The organ has recently been rebuilt by Willis's.
A specification for the organ can be found in the National Pipe Organ Register www.npor.org.uk/NPORView.html; enter into the address search box "carshalton saints".
Willis's staff explained that the organ was installed in the gallery beside the chancel in 1895, and moved to its present position in the west end gallery in 1932. The organ is still tuned to A=437Hz, as it was in 1895, so it cannot be used with the piano, which is tuned to A=440Hz.
Click on any image below for more information!