1. The serving party enters during the hymn at the start of the service, led by the sidesmen
2. A Bible passage from the Epistles or the Old Testament is read
3. A Bible passage from the Gospels is read
4. A preacher explains the bible passages and applies them to contemporary life
5. Prayers are offered
6. The focus moves to the High Altar, where the President says the Communion Prayer
7. People go up to receive the bread and wine
8. Lastly, any announcements are made
9. The serving party processes out during the last hymn
10. And afterwards we chat over refreshments.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries.